my honoured guests :)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday Sweetheart! *^_^*

In the name of The Creator. 

Hi fellas! Good morning!
Hehe. Opss, good afternoon.
Pardon me. (:

26th February,
is a date to remember.

Yesterday was the birthday of 
someone important in my life.

Dear, have you got my messages?
I hope you do,
Sorry if you didn't get them.

Sorry again 
for the late wish.
No, I didn't forget your birthday.

Do you remember,
you've done this to me once.

You said that you want to be 
the last person to wish me,
so I'll remember you.

I did the same thing to you.
So that you'll remember me.

Happy Belated Birthday, sweetheart!
I miss you so much.
We haven't met for a long time.
I always dreamt of you.
I hope you're always fine.

Although you are far away from me,
I'll always pray for you.

And I know that someday,
we'll meet.

If we don't meet in this world,
I pray that we'll meet in Jannah.
Insha Allah.
Amin.

Take care dear.
May you always blessed by Him,
for everything that you have done,
those that you're doing
and the things you're going to do.
Amin.

Love you so much.
May we meet someday.
I'll wait for that day. ^^

With love,

No comments: