my honoured guests :)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

STAM Result

In the name of The Creator.

Peace be upon you. 

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry, my broadband has reached its limit,
so I'm having difficulties to log in to Blogger.

I hope all of you are in pink of health.
Hehehe.
Pink of health?
Do you know what it's mean?

Yes, it's an idiom.
It means healthy and well.
Good.

Ok, now back to the topic.
Yesterday my family and I went 
to my former school,
Maahad Ahmadi Gemencheh.

Looking at the buildings,
at the students and teachers there
really make me miss the environment.

It also makes me remember 
all the sweet memories
when I was studying there.

Do you want to know 
why we went to that school?
We went there to see my brother, Firdaus'
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia 
(STAM) result.

Fuhhh.
We wait for a long time.

And...
Finally, my brother get his result.

Praise be to Allah,
my brother obtained 7 Mumtaz (A+)
and 3 Jayyid Jiddan (A-)

Altogether,
he got Mumtaz.

Firdaus,
Congratulations!
May Allah ease your dream
to persue (continue) your study at Egypt.
Amin. (:

Till then. 

No comments: